Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

can transform our country, gather and invite them to excel at all

want to talk plants? Need an id for some plant you found?
bellis555
germinating
Bangladesh

can transform our country, gather and invite them to excel at all

Postby bellis555 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:53 am

MONTREAL - Speedskater and Olympic gold medallist Mathieu Giroux says he is retiring from elite-level competition to concentrate on his pharmacy studies at the University of Montreal. Alexander Nylander Jersey . "After 24 years dedicated to my career in speedskating, including 12 seasons on the national team, I am retiring from top-level sport," Giroux said Wednesday in a Speed Skating Canada release. "I am very proud of what Ive accomplished and the person Ive become through all these years of training. I reached the highest peaks in my sport in both short and long track and I enjoyed the Olympic gold in Vancouver." Giroux, a 28-year-old Montreal native, started in short track and won two bronze medals at the 2003 junior world championships plus a bronze and a silver in 2005. At the beginning of the 2008-09 season, an ankle injury led him to long track where he immediately qualified for the World Cup circuit. At the 2010 Games in Vancouver, Giroux won Olympic gold in the mens team pursuit with Lucas Makowsky and Denny Morrison. Giroux also competed at the 2014 Sochi Games but did not reach the podium. "Elite sport has forged me and taught me so many lessons that will follow me all my life," Giroux said in his retirement announcement. "Sport will always be my No. 1 cure for staying healthy. I will always be passionate about amateur sport and the Olympic spirit will be lit within me all my life. I hope that the magic of the Games can transform our country, gather and invite them to excel at all levels and, of course, inspire our youth to move and dream big." Sam Reinhart Jersey . The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500. Justin Falk Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange. http://www.officialsabreshockeyauthentic.com/zemgus-girgensons-jersey/ . The third-seeded Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., was coming off a semifinal appearance at the French Open. She took the opening set before the unseeded American came back for the 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory.LAS VEGAS -- Middleweight champion Chris Weidman has a knee injury, forcing the UFC to postpone his title bout against Lyoto Machida for six weeks. The UFC announced the changes to two major Las Vegas shows on Monday. Weidman (11-0) was expected to make his second title defence at UFC 173 on May 24 at the MGM Grand Garden, but the Long Island-based mixed martial artist needs minor surgery. Weidmans bout with Machida is moving to UFC 175 on July 5 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center. The UFC hasnt decided on a new main event for its traditional Memorial Day weekend show. Former heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos will meet Stipe Miocic in the top undercard fight on the pay-per-view event. Weidman claimed the 185-pound title when he stopped long-reigning champion Anderson Silva in the second round last July. He defended the belt in December when Silva broke his leg in their rematch. Weidman is the fourth champion in the UFCs seven mens weight classes currently sidellined for surgery, although his recovery is expected to be the shortest. Dominik Hasek Jersey. Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez had shoulder surgery in December, and isnt expected to return to the octagon until late this year. Lightweight champion Anthony Pettis has been out since last August following knee surgery, and is hoping for a late-summer return. And welterweight champion Johny Hendricks is likely out until fall after tearing his right biceps muscle two weeks before his victory over Robbie Lawler this month. Machida (21-4), the former UFC light heavyweight champion, got this middleweight title shot after Vitor Belfort was removed from the card in late February when the Nevada Athletic Commission banned the use of testosterone replacement therapy. Belfort was among MMAs most prominent sanctioned steroid users, but has decided to give up the practice. Machida, a karate expert from Brazil, has won two straight fights after dropping down to 185 pounds. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Plants...”