Welcome to Backyard Fellowship...
Please take a moment and register >>HERE<<
We look forward to meeting you... :)

take me out of the race car. Its a matter of trying to make everything

This section is for all of your outdoor activities that don't fall into the other categories...
bellis555
germinating
Bangladesh

take me out of the race car. Its a matter of trying to make everything

Postby bellis555 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Daytona Beach, FL (SportsNetwork. Jason Grilli Jersey .com) - Tony Stewart is eager to get back in the race car and has no plans for a relief driver this weekend at Daytona International Speedway. Stewart, a three-time Sprint Cup Series champion, is expected to drive his No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet in Friday and Saturdays practice sessions, Saturday nights preseason race -- The Sprint Unlimited -- and Sundays qualifying for the Daytona 500. It will be Stewarts first time back in a race car since he suffered a broken right leg in an accident during a sprint car race last August in Oskaloosa, Iowa. He missed the final 15 races of the 2013 season. "Im excited about it," Stewart said during Thursdays Daytona 500 Media Day at Daytona International Speedway. "Its been a long time since August 5th. Normally, were talking about the offseason, and it just seems like it flies by. But this has been the slowest offseason that Ive ever had. Im ready to get going again." Stewart underwent three surgeries to repair his leg, including one where a metal rod was inserted inside his fractured tibia. Hes had months of physical therapy. "All of my therapy has been going really well, especially I would say in the last two weeks," he said. "I feel like weve made really huge gains. I dont know how we could be more prepared, honestly, than where we are right now. In a perfect scenario, everything would be healed 100 percent, and we wouldnt even be talking about it. My bone is about 65 percent healed right now." Last month, Mark Martin drove Stewarts No. 14 car during preseason testing at Daytona. Martin also substituted for Stewart in the car in 12 of the last 13 races this past season. Stewart is one of 18 drivers competing in The Sprint Unlimited at Daytona, which is a 75-lap, 187.5-mile race. He has won it three times. "I feel confident enough that were not going to have to worry about anything," Stewart said. "Weve planned for everything that we think might or could go wrong. And when I say, go wrong, its not going to be anything thats going to take me out of the race car. Its a matter of trying to make everything absolutely as comfortable as possible." Tyson Ross Jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Martin Perez Jersey . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night. http://www.rangersapparelsshop.com/prince-fielder-jersey-c-16/ . The Rangers announced after Thursdays 4-2 loss to the New York Yankees that they would purchase Williams contract from Triple-A Round Rock. The 32-year-old Williams was released by Houston earlier this month after going 1-4 with a 6.RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- The younger brother of Ivory Coast players Yaya and Kolo Toure has died in Britain, the Ivory Coast Football Federation says. Ibrahim Toure died Thursday aged 28, the Ivorian federation said in a statement on its website, and Yaya and Kolo were informed soon after Ivory Coasts 2-1 loss to Colombia at the World Cup in Brazil. The IFF did not give a cause of death but said Ibrahim died in Manchester, where Yaya plays his club football for English champions Manchester City in the Premier League. British media reported that Ibrahim had died after a battle with cancer and had been receiving treatment in Manchester. "A tough day for the Toure brothers. Just hours after the (Colombia) match ... Kolo and Yaya have learned of the death of their younger brother," the IFF said in its statement. "The entire Ivorian delegation in Brazil supports them in this painful circumsttance. Derek Holland Jersey. " Yaya captained the team against Colombia in Brasilia, while Liverpool defender Kolo was on the bench. The federation didnt say if the brothers would now leave the World Cup, where Ivory Coast is second in Group C behind Colombia and has a good chance of qualifying for the second round for the first time. Manchester City, where Kolo also used to play, released a statement saying "the thoughts of everyone connected with City are with the Toure family at this most difficult time. "Ibrahim was a regular visitor to Carrington (training ground) and was a popular figure among the staff and players and was extremely close to his two older brothers," the club said. Yaya, the current African player of the year, is a pivotal player in midfield for the West Africans. Ibrahim Toure played professional football himself, most recently for Lebanon club Al Safa. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “The great outdoors...”